We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Shree Cement group is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment
The Shree Cement Code of Conduct
1. We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
2. When recruiting, developing and promoting our employees, our decisions will be based solely on performance, merit, competence and potential.
3. We shall have fair, transparent and clear employee policies which promote diversity and equality, in accordance with applicable law and other provisions of this Code. These policies shall provide for clear terms of employment, training, development and performance management.
Dignity and respect
Our leaders shall be responsible for creating a conducive work environment built on tolerance, understanding, mutual cooperation and respect for individual privacy.
Everyone in our work environment must be treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate any form of harassment, whether sexual, physical, verbal or psychological.
We have clear and fair disciplinary procedures, which necessarily include an employee’s right to be heard.
We respect our employees’ right to privacy. We have no concern with their conduct outside our work environment, unless such conduct impairs their work performance, creates conflicts of interest or adversely affects our reputation or business interests.”
Shree Cement is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment. We endeavour to –
- Provide equal and fair opportunities for employment to all qualified applicants;
- Maintain a work environment free from harassment based on age, colour, physical ability, marital status, parental status, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity;
- Make employment relationship decisions solely on the basis of individual ability and qualifications, subject only to occupational requirements, seniority and other appropriate non-discriminatory criteria;
- Adhere to applicable law pertaining to equal employment opportunities and fair employment practices; and
- Inform staff of certain behaviour that is unacceptable, and measures that the Company may take for deviant behaviour towards employees.
We shall not discriminate directly or indirectly against any employee or job applicant on any grounds including on the grounds of age, colour, physical ability, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, gender, family status, marital status, pre-natal status, gender re-assignment, or sexual orientation
We will make reasonable accommodation*, whenever necessary, for qualified employees or job applicants who have disabilities.
*Reasonable accommodation means necessary and appropriate modification and adjustments, without imposing a disproportionate or undue burden in a particular case, to ensure to persons with disabilities the enjoyment or exercise of rights equally with others.
Bullying and Intimidation
We promote a harmonious working environment in which our employees will be treated with dignity and respect. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards bullying and harassment.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to strengthening diversity and inclusion at the workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work life policies for employees and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all.