Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction Policy
- To provide products conforming to applicable standards and meeting customers' requirements to their total satisfaction for overall well being of the society.
- To continually improve performance and effectiveness of quality management system by setting and reviewing quality objectives for:
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost effectiveness
- Disclose all information truthfully and factually including risk to people and planet from use of products
- Educate consumers towards their rights as well as safe and responsible usage of product
To produce quality cement in an eco-friendly, healthy & safe working environment in a socially responsible
manner with continual improvement in performance and profitability to the satisfaction of all stake holders by
- Customer satisfaction
- Clean and green environment
- Sound health and safe working practices
- Compliance to the applicable laws and respecting the international instruments
- Implementation of the systems and continually improving their effectiveness
- Adoption of cost-effective technologies and practices for improved productivity and profitability
- Mutually beneficial stakeholders' relationship
- Human resource satisfaction
"AN ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT CONSCIOUS SUSTAINABLE ORGANISATION"
To ensure Clean, green and healthy environment through
- Efficient use of natural resources, energy, plant and equipment
- Reduction in emissions, noise, waste and green house gases
- Promotion to Reuse and recycling of wastes
- Continual improvement in environment management with proper systems to prevent, mitigate and control environmental impacts due to operations across the value chain and in local community.
- Building awareness amongst all stakeholders including employees, customers, vendors etc. on environmental issues.
- Green belt development for local biodiversity management and conservation in coalition with local communities, authorities and other stakeholders.
- Compliance of relevant environmental legislations.
Health & Safety Policy
To ensure Good Health and Safe Environment for all stakeholders by:
- Promoting awareness on sound health and safe working practices
- Continually improving health & safety Performance by regularly setting and reviewing objectives & targets
- Identifying and minimizing injury and health hazards by effective risk control measures
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements.
Being a socio-economic issue concerning stakeholders of the society Shree Cement is
- Create awareness on HIV/AIDS and its prevention among all stakeholders of the society
- Treatment of HIV/AIDS infected patient in the Company's Dispensary without any discrimination
Product Quality And Customer Satisfaction Policy
To provide products conforming to applicable standards and meeting customers’ requirements to their total satisfaction for overall well being of the society.
To continually improve performance and effectiveness of quality management system by setting and reviewing quality objectives for:
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost effectiveness<
Disclose all information truthfully and factually including risk to people and planet from use of products
Educate consumers towards their rights as well as safe and responsible usage of product
To ensure energy sustainability, we are committed to:
- Continual reduction of specific energy consumption
- Utilization of alternate and renewable energy sources especially to produce green power
- Adoption of eco-friendly and more energy efficient technology
- Low carbon economy through regular energy audit and implementation of corrective actions
- Data collection, analysis, monitoring and supporting system for continual bench marking and improvement
- Compliance of all applicable legal and other requirements
"ENERGY SAVING: A PROFITABLE WAY TO REDUCE GLOBAL WARMING AND TO REMAIN SUSTAINABLE"
Information Technology (it) Policy
To create a robust IT platform that would focus on better efficiency & transparency in a
constantly changing and competitive business environment.
Human Resource Policy
We at Shree Cement are committed to:
- Empower people
- Honour individuality of every employee
- Non discrimination in recruitment process
- Develop competency
- Employees shall be given enough opportunity for betterment
- None of the person below the age of 18 years shall be engaged to work
- Incidence of Sexual Harassment shall be viewed seriously
- Statute enacted shall be honoured in letter & spirit & standard Labour Practices
shall be followed. Every employee shall be accountable to the law of the land & is expected
to follow the same without any deviation
- Management will appreciate observance of Business ethics & professional code of conduct
- To follow Safety & Health, Quality, Environment, Energy Policy
To provide sufficient and safe water to people & plant as well as to conserve water,
we are committed to efficient water management practices viz:-
- Develop means & methods for water harvesting
- Treatment of waste discharge water for reuse
- Educate people for effective utilisation & conservation of water
- Water audit & regular monitoring of water consumption
"WATER ADDS VALUE TO PEOPLE & ORGANIZATION, CONSERVE IT INTELLIGENTLY"
Sexual Harassment Policy
Board approved all Policies
Ethics, Trans and Accountability Policy
Related Party Transaction Policy
Policy for determining Material Subsidiaries
Policy on determination of Materiality
Climate Change Policy
Dividend Distribution Policy